Transform the future of workforce training and recruitment.
Now is the time to join other innovative healthcare and information technology leaders who have successfully embraced our modern apprenticeship program to grow a motivated and skilled workforce with the proven loyalty, retention and skills your business needs to thrive.
In partnership with Colorado’s healthcare and IT companies and community colleges, we have developed the required curricula to meet the needs of today’s systems. By streamlining the learning curve, we’re reducing the barriers between higher education and business, creating a more sustainable, successful and long-term solution that works harder for you, your ROI and the state’s next-generation workforce.
By aligning the passions of both businesses like you and a new field of qualified employees, we have transformed the way our state’s healthcare and IT companies recruit, develop, train and, ultimately, launch successful careers in a variety of fields.
Advantages of the program
- The program is completely scalable to companies of all sizes.
- We provide hands-on assistance through every step of the onboarding process to streamline your organizational adoption.
- All apprentice candidates are thoroughly vetted to ensure the exact fit of competency, skills and passion for healthcare or IT.
- You’ll have the ability to train apprentices in the specific skills your organization requires.
- Apprentices are taught a combination of practical knowledge and hands-on skills in the workplace, rather than coming straight from the classroom with no prior experience.
- After completing the program, apprentices feel a loyalty to their chosen provider, which leads to a 91% workforce retention.
- Overhaul your ROI with a pool of candidates primed and ready to hit the ground running from day one on the job.
1. Complete the Interest Form
The form will connect you with the appropriate apprenticeship consultant, who will help to guide you through the process.
Select Your Occupations
Decide on the best apprenticeship option for your company, the occupations your business wants to focus on and how many apprenticeships you want to sponsor.
Customize Your Program
Work with your consultant and your partnering college organization to customize your program.
Submit Required Documentation
File the necessary paperwork with the U.S. Department of Labor or the appropriate partnering organization.
Launch Your Program
Your company is now ready to launch your Collegiate Apprenticeship Program and begin hiring apprentices.
Watch Employer Testimonials
Watch this video to see how transformative the program is for both apprentices and employers
Colorado is a national leader in youth-focused apprenticeships, which help connect high school students to opportunities. If your business is interested in developing a program for youth, we invite you to visit https://www.careerwisecolorado.org/