Start A Program
Recruit, train, and retain.
Now is the time to join other innovative healthcare leaders who have successfully embraced our modern apprenticeship program to grow a motivated and skilled workforce with the proven loyalty, retention and skills your business needs to thrive.
In partnership with Colorado’s healthcare companies and community colleges, we have developed the required curricula to meet the needs of today’s systems. By streamlining learning, we’re reducing the barriers between higher education and business, creating a more sustainable, successful and long-term solution that works harder for you and our ROI.
Apprenticeship Works Because
- The program is completely scalable to companies of all sizes.
- We offer hands-on assistance through every step of the onboarding process.
- You’ll have the ability to train apprentices in the specific skills your organization requires.
- Apprentices are taught a combination of practical knowledge and direct skills in the workplace, rather than coming straight from the classroom with no prior experience.
- After completing the program, apprentices feel loyalty to their chosen provider, with a national retention rate of 91%.
- Overhaul your ROI with a pool of candidates primed and ready to hit the ground running from day one on the job.
1. Complete the Interest Form
The form will connect you with the appropriate apprenticeship consultant, who will help to guide you through the process and answer any questions you may have.
Select Your Occupations
Decide on the best apprenticeship option for your company, the occupations your business wants to focus on and how many apprenticeships you want to sponsor.
Customize Your Program
Work with your consultant and your partnering college organization to customize your program.
Submit Required Documentation
File the necessary paperwork with the U.S. Department of Labor or the appropriate partnering organization.
Launch Your Program
Your company is now ready to launch your Collegiate Apprenticeship Program and begin hiring apprentices.
Learn more about the program.
Signup for our newsletter to learn more about the benefits your business can receive for starting an apprenticeship program.
Watch Employer Testimonials
Watch this video to see how transformative the program is for both apprentices and employers