Put your passion to work
Whether you’ve always wanted to work in the healthcare or information technology industry or are simply passionate about finding a reliable, long-term career you can be proud of, the Colorado Collegiate Apprenticeship Program may be your ideal next step.
Our innovative approach to modern higher education is transforming and streamlining the path to successful careers in medical care and IT. Traditional postsecondary education isn’t always an attainable or optimal option for everyone. Instead, our proven, rigorous, six-month curriculum combines tailored, career-specific classroom learning with on-premises, real-world training to expedite the learning process and match apprentices with a rewarding career in a variety of specialized fields. And perhaps best of all, you get paid while you learn, and you graduate from the program with a job securely in place.
Do you have what it takes to thrive?
Make no mistake, this is not a path of least resistance. Our curriculum is challenging and designed for those with a commitment to put in the hard work in the short term for the lifelong reward awaiting them in the near future. If you’re one of those people, we hope you’ll take part in this exciting program.
Advantages of the program
- Earn while you learn, receiving hourly pay for the time you spend training.
- Since our program is federally funded, there is little to no cost to you.
Unlike most postsecondary education tracks, you’ll learn a variety of skill sets to determine what role is right for you.
- Because you’ll be taught specific procedures and protocols, you’ll graduate with the credentials you need to immediately get to work.
- 94% of those who complete their apprenticeship are hired by their apprenticeship employer.
- We do our best to match you with your top choice of field and healthcare or IT company.
- We offer support, guidance and mentorship every step of the way.
- And, perhaps best of all, you have a job from day one.
Search apprenticeship opportunities in your area and decide on the right occupation and employer for you.
Apply for the apprenticeship through your chosen employer; it’s just like a typical job application. Once you are hired, the employer will direct you to apply for enrollment in the partnering community college.
Apply at your apprenticeship program’s partnering college. The Colorado Community College System has rolling admission, so you can do this at any time.
Get paid while you learn both in the classroom and on the job with your employer. During this time you will receive a guaranteed pay raise as you work through your apprenticeship.
Start Your Career
Once you complete your apprenticeship, you will be on your way to a new career path with little to no debt.
Sign up for our email list to stay up to date on the latest Colorado Collegiate Apprenticeship Program news and information.