The State of Colorado aligns to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, adopted as a Technical Standard by the Governor’s Office of Information Technology (OIT) on April 26, 2018.
- Section 508 of the U.S. Rehabilitation Act of 1973
- C.R.S. 24-85-104, ARTICLE 85. “INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ACCESS FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE BLIND OR VISUALLY IMPAIRED”
- State of Colorado Technical Standard TS-OEA-001: Technology Accessibility for Persons with Disabilities
- State of Colorado Technical Standard TS-OEA-002: Technology Accessibility for Web Content and Applications
- https://www.w3.org/ for comprehensive WCAG 2.0 standards
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact [email protected]